Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 Wireless Combo System
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver), 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free receptiona dn enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception, pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off and automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range, increased range for audio sensitivity and wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options, illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver) and auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound, transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display, programmable Mute function and integrated equalizer and soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter, wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement, permanent polarized 130 dB(SPL) max microphone and sound pressure level (SPL) of 130 dB(SPL) max.